BCL Training Fair | May 3rd
Are you looking for a new or better job, but need further training to acquire the skills necessary to succeed?
Wondering if you may qualify for FREE job training?
Then come to the Training Fair on Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 3 - 5pm at Boston Career Link, 1010 Harrison Ave, Roxbury, MA to learn about job training programs in various industries!
►Certified Nursing Assisting
►Hospitality and Service Industry
(click the name to learn more about the training)
1) AACA (Building maintenance, Retail banking)
3) Bunker Hill Community College (Health Information Technology)
4) Community Servings (Food Service Industry)
5) Community Work Services (Various)
6) Connection Center (Job training; FASFA prep; career coaching)
7) Goodwill (Human Services Employment Ladder Program)
8) International Institute of New England (Hospitality)
9) JVS (Bank Teller, Biotech, CNA, Pharmacy Technician)
10) Operation A.B.L.E. of Greater Boston Inc. (ABLE Beginnings, Skills2Work (MS Office Suite 2013), Medical and Healthcare Office Training)
11) Millennium Training Institute (Business Admin & Bookkeeping, Medical Admin & Billing/Coding, Network Systems Specialist)
12) Network Technology Academy (Network Administration; CCNA and VMWare)
13) Quincy College (Phlebotomy)
14) Roxbury Community College (Phlebotomy Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Veterinarian Assistant, Home Inspection, Medical Interpreter, & Home Health Care )
15) The YMCA (Office Skills)
****Please register at: http://bit.ly/may3trainingfair or contact 857-234-6442
*Registration is strongly recommended, but walk-ins are welcome!
|Event Date||Wednesday May 3rd 2017 03:00:00 PM|
|Event End Date||Wednesday May 3rd 2017 05:00:00 PM|
|Registration Start Date||Friday 04-07-2017|
|Cut off date||Wednesday May 3rd 2017 10:00:00 AM|