Support for Veterans
Veterans Employment and Training Specialist
Veterans’ Specialists are former members of the United States Armed Forces committed to providing unemployed and underemployed veterans with the highest quality of services.
The country counted on you in time of need. It is now our responsibility to support you in your employment endeavors.
Veterans’ Representatives will:
- Help you organize your job search and direction
- Work with you to design your own personal employment plan, a comprehensive and flexible way to help you manage your job search
- Assist you with tailoring your cover letter and resume to your career path
- Help you to develop your job leads and review training options
- Become a CareerSolution member (by completing a brief orientation)
- Provide a copy of your DD214 (if you no longer have one in your possession, we can assist you with obtaining one)